Sunday, November 9, 2014

A new adventure!

Facebook is an awesome resource for getting in contact with people you lost touch with. I befriended a guy from high school about a year ago, we were in classes together back in 7th or 8th grade.  He was crazy smart and if I remember correctly he skipped a few grades.  Well, he started commenting on my furniture pieces saying I was selling my self short with the prices. He approached me to collaborate with him, to test the waters to try and help get what he thinks my pieces are worth.
He is the owner of a nationally known photography business! He came to visit me from Madison to take a few professional shots of this dresser & advertise it on his website/facebook page.  At this point it is still available go here for more information: https://www.facebook.com/bluedandelionphotography/posts/10152720125987973









No comments:

Post a Comment